Aggressive and Compassionate Representation
Protecting your rights, your family and your future.

Does Your Child Support Need A Modification?

Life is full of changes. If you are divorced, at some point, you will likely need to modify the terms of your divorce decree. Many different factors can warrant a change. An experienced lawyer can help you understand the significance of your change and how to efficiently and thoroughly modify some of the terms of your divorce.

Our founding attorney Christina Stahl has more than 27 years of experience helping individuals as they navigate the complexities associated with divorce modifications. These life changes can be both negative and positive, and the prospect of relating it to your divorce can be daunting and frustrating. In an effort to help work through this family law issue swiftly, we will give you the information you need to make decisions that will support your best interests.

Life changes that allow for a modification of the divorce decree include:

  • Income change
  • Loss of a job
  • New job
  • Injured in an accident
  • Child’s desire to change his or her residence
  • Problems the child experiences with either parent

Essentially, any life event that alters your ability to earn income or provide for your children can make a modification necessary. These changes can affect:

  • Child custody
  • Visitation
  • Child support
  • Alimony

Contact Stahl Law Group, P.C. For More Information

To learn more about how an experienced Bartow County support modifications attorney can help you, send an email or call 678-792-4190 in Cartersville.